Attention post younger girls only in underground group

Willappy.com – terms of use. Forums Help and support Questions and answers about general site operation. Attention post younger girls only in underground group

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  bush 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Willappy.com
    Keymaster

We will turn the hidden group called underground to public for a couple of days. That mean you will be able to subscribe to this group. So think to subscribe before we turn it to hidden again and please, by now post the younger girls only in the underground group.
    Thank you.
    /groups/underground/

angie b
    Participant

in one place you say to post illegal pics will cause for being banned from site. here you say post young girls in underground only. do you mean post on legal age younger girls here? I am confused. I posted one of a young girl (underage lol) but then got nervous and deleted it so I will not be banned.
    Angie

angie b
    Participant

Frustrating!! I get no response to my question. I would like to post but do not want to be banned. I have only been able to join one private group but would like to be in more. If sharing or trading with a member of those groups would help to get me in then I will do that to show that I am who I say and no more lol. Help!!
    Angie

robert burns
    Participant

how do i get access to underground site

Angie
      I am not officially admin in here but i know that people arent banned.
      warning if necessary but you know here is not google plus you wont be deleted without reasons>
      What i can say is we are not hidden (not for the moment) So its up to you and every posters to not cross the line.
      and as far as i know two people have been banned from here so far they were blackmailig and insulting girls in private
      I wish i answered your question

At the last new, team was working on a real hidden underground side which is here underground.willappy.com
      all i can say is it will be very private and also the whole site would soon take a turn and change
      but i can’t officially tell more
      youll get an information

DJ Blue
    Participant

Can someone add me or invite me to the underground group please? Thank you 🙂

Nastypig
    Participant

Pls add me to the group

ANGEL SWEET
    Participant

Can someone add me or invite me to the underground group please? Thank you ?

I would like to added in the group also.

Tcbing7185
    Participant

Can someone please add me also to the group. Thanks

deropapd
    Participant

hello am from germany would like to be in secret group love young girl bin grandpa

bush
    Participant

i will like to be in the secret group.please add me

Dutchboydanhag
    Participant

Could some please add me to the underground groups. Thank you

bush
    Participant

are there realy a site called under ground?.i try and try ,but nothing??? please help

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar