I need your help please.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Will happy 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Bauer
    Participant

Hello, I’m Angelica but you probably know me as @origine I am very annoyed because I am in the willappy.com team and we have troubles.

First : we had problems about the behavior of some members of the staff. The result is :
    @nyakitten is not part of the team anymore
    – I don’t know if @will (our webmaster) will come back
    And to be honest I think I will be alone to care about willappy.

Second : we have a big problem with this question of Google plus registration and many users account may be blocked soon if we don’t migrate those. The problem is : I fucking don’t know how to do this!!!

Third : someone made wrong manipulations in willappy administration, result : some functions are not working correctly anymore and some menus are doing weird things. I hope I can find how to solve this.

What I will need from you guys is that you collaborate when I’ll ask you to do some specific actions in order to migrate your account if needed.

Thanks a lot.
    Angelica (@origine)

Matthew Lloyd
    Participant

I am wondering if some of the content my be illegal I like the site but now days you have to watch out.

Will happy
      Participant

Hello Matt when you see something illegal on the site you can just click on report user

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar