Swinging and Group Sex

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  spif3000 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Bauer
    Participant

Swinging refers to the act of a committed, usually married couple indulging in sex with another couple or individual with the full consent of both partners. The idea of swinging or experimentation with group sex is usually driven by the male in the relationship, research showing over 75 percent of the time. This particular preference presents many challenges to a relationship including possible feelings of jealousy, low self-esteem, and issues with trust. Some couples, however, report that the act of swinging or indulging in group sex does the opposite for them, increasing the women’s confidence and allowing husbands to see their wives in a new light, strengthening their commitment to one another. It all depends on the couple and their reasons for participating.

Well… tell me, are you excited by group sex ?

I am really excite about group sex and would love to take part. The only thing is my wife isn’t into that and so I can’t take part.

ok
    Participant

I like to be in here I am single an wanting to enjoy love

ok
    Participant

I have foot fetish
    I love women girls toe’s and feet to massage kiss lick feather and more

spif3000
    Participant

i LOVE group sex and swinging, I am a bi lady married to a very straight man, but he is oky with the fact that I am bi and allows me to have sex with a girl, sometimes when he is watching other times I go alone but take photos. at times I allow him to join in and screw the other lady too.

we are looking for a couple who share the same fetish…

we are from Nairobi Kenya.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar